ANDREW YANG is an associate with Martin Law who practices Social Security Disability law. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Yang was a legal intern with the Temple Legal Aid Clinic, where he represented and interviewed clients and drafted briefs in support of disability claims. He started as a legal intern at the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission and has also worked for the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas.
Mr. Yang majored in English and minored in psychology; he graduated from Temple University in 2010 and went on to earn his law degree from Temple Beasley School of Law in 2014. During his time at law school, he was a recipient of the James Peter and Stella Liacouras Memorial Scholarship and a member of the Rubin Public Interest Law Honor Society. Mr. Yang is also fluent in Taiwanese.
about Andrew:Areas of Practice:
Social Security DisabilityDownload PDF Bio
WHAT TO KNOW
More about Andrew Yang?
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania J.D. - 2014
- Temple University, Philadelphia, PA - B.A. - 2010
- Major: English, Minor: Psychology
- Pennsylvania, 2014
- New Jersey, 2014
HONORS AND AWARDS
Honor & Awards
- Pennsylvania Rising Star Honoree, 2020
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Pennsylvania, Member
Awards and Accomplishments
The workers’ compensation attorneys at Martin Law have received numerous honors and awards—from other lawyers, neutral third-party publications and trusted consumer organizations. The achievement we are most proud of is simply being able to help the many decent, hardworking people who have suffered the misfortune of a work injury.