Joseph C. Huttemann
Martin Law partner Joseph Huttemann just recently secured a $3.2 million worker’s compensation settlement for his client.
JOSEPH C. HUTTEMANN is a partner at Martin Law and has concentrated his practice in the area of workers’ compensation litigation since 1992. Mr. Huttemann is the current Chairman of the Workers’ Compensation section of the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, the leading organization for the protection of injured workers’ rights in the commonwealth. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Huttemann defended workers’ compensation claims for insurance carriers and employers. In addition to the litigation of many workers’ compensation claims, he has also written extensively on the Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Act. The author of “The Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Act: An Employer’s Guide” and “Act 57: A Legal Analysis,” he has also written multiple articles published in The Legal Intelligencer. In the Spring of 2013, Mr. Huttemann became a certified specialist in Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation by the PA Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law as authorized by the PA Supreme Court.* Mr. Huttemann also became a certified specialist in Veterans’ Benefits that same year* .
Mr. Huttemann has presented lectures on workers’ compensation and Social Security disability to the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association and the Bucks County Bar Association. He was featured as a panelist at the CLE course, “Trick or Treat: Understanding the Interplay of Disability, Workers’ Compensation and Tort Claims,” during the 2014 Bench-Bar Annual Conference. He is an active member of the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, the Bucks County Bar Association, and is also the past CoChairman of the Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel Workers’ Compensation Section. Mr. Huttemann has served as Chairman of the Board of Directors of Serenity House, a non-profit, charitably funded hospice care group.
See more workers’ compensation settlements.
WHAT TO KNOW
More about Joseph C. Huttemann?
- The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania J.D. - 1992
- Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA - B.A. - 1988
- Pennsylvania, 1992
HONORS AND AWARDS
Honor & Awards
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer, Since 2005
- Top 100 Philadelphia Super Lawyers, 2011 - 2012, 2015, 2017
- Top 100 Pennsylvania Super Lawyer, 2012, 2018
- Best Lawyers in America, 2019
- Martindale-Hubbell B/V Rated, Present
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Bucks County Bar Association, Workers' Compensation Section, Past Co-Chairman
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel Workers' Compensation Section, Past Co-Chairman
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Eastern District Chairman, Workers' Compensation Section
Awards and Accomplishments
The workers’ compensation attorneys at Martin Law have received numerous honors and awards—from other lawyers, neutral third-party publications and trusted consumer organizations. The achievement we are most proud of is simply being able to help the many decent, hardworking people who have suffered the misfortune of a work injury.